Up to £35,000 per annum (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real drive to help Absolute Digital Media become one of the leading Digital PR providers in the UK. Our mission is to work with large brands on exciting, award-winning campaigns and your role will be crucial in helping Absolute Digital Media to achieve this.
You’ll be tasked with delivering a high standard of Digital PR work, along with other members of the team. As the Senior Digital PR Executive you’ll deliver excellent client work as well as being happy to assist with larger team projects for potential new clients.
We’re a multi-award winning, highly reputable digital marketing agency. We are built on hard-work, creativity and laughter, and every member of the Absolute Digital Media team brings an added layer of dedication, expertise and fun to our agency. We’re a tight knit team who work collaboratively across a range of digital marketing departments to deliver an integrated online marketing service to our clients.
About The Role
You’ll report to the Digital PR Team Lead. You may also be tasked with assisting other members of the Digital PR team by contributing to projects for clients or for Absolute Digital Media.
Our new Digital PR Senior Executive will take responsibility and ownership for certain aspects of client activity, ultimately to lessen the workload of the Team Lead. The Digital PR Senior Executive will act as a point of contact of a select number of client accounts and be accountable for their ongoing Digital PR performance.
View the full job specification here.
- Delivering client work to a high standard, whilst keeping in regular contact with clients on success of campaigns
- Mentor and work directly with all Digital PR Executives
- Lead on a number of Digital PR accounts
- Build relationships with clients, always providing a high level of customer service
- Work collaboratively with other team members, including sharing ideas and experiences with the wider team and within other departments within the company (in-house PR)
- Build relationships with journalists and influencers in a range of industries
- Brainstorm creative PR campaigns
- News monitoring, newsjacking and using Journorequest and other tools
- Creating media lists ensuring they are organised and up-to-date
- Take personal responsibility for client work being completed and results delivered
- Working with project management tools such as Wrike
- Support new business development by contributing to pitch documents
- Act as brand ambassador for Absolute Digital Media
- Being an active participant in the Digital PR social media
- Set client meeting agendas, participate on client calls
- Familiar and competent with a range of Digital PR strategies and approaches (e.g. surveys, infographics, press releases, articles, whitepapers etc) and how to utilise them
- Monitor client websites & backlinks and report any issues/findings back to the Digital PR Lead and/or client
- Produce regular Digital PR coverage reports and analysis
- Assist with the preparation of Digital PR audits and pitches
- Read and share industry news and thought leadership to increase your knowledge
- Conduct/attend catch up calls, client meetings and audit presentations
- An enthusiastic team member hungry to excel in PR
- Consistently delivering assets, press releases and campaigns that result in coverage for clients
- Achieving backlink targets and any individual KPIs
- Being informed of industry developments
- Passionate about professional development, using every spare moment to learn more
- A supportive, upbeat team member
Nice to have, but not essential
- PR agency experience
- Confident analysing simple data sets
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals.
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.
- Company Pension Scheme.