We’re Hiring! Join Our Fast-Growing Team
We’re always on the lookout for fresh talent here at Absolute Digital Media and, to support the agencies expansion, we’re looking for dedicated Account Managers and experienced Web Developers to join our team. Interested? Find out more about what the roles consist of and how you can apply, below.
As an SEO Account Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors. You will be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as writing bespoke campaigns for our clients. This will include sharing best practice, spotting opportunities for clients to grow their online revenue through online marketing campaigns and attending client meetings to explain complex problems as well as communicating strategies.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
- Have a good knowledge of clients objectives and campaign results
- Monitor and understand clients markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
- Identify opportunities on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
- Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
- Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Remain up to date with industry developments to further enhance clients campaigns
- Responsible for the day to day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in account managing UK and International brands
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in using SEO tools and Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
- Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
Our Web Development role is best suited to an individual who has the expertise and experience to work within our design and development team. Absolute Digital Media is constantly looking to make use of the latest design and development tools and innovations to bring our clients websites, and as such we seek to employ forward-thinking and technologically-minded developers who are not afraid to think outside the box and suggest new approaches and ideas.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of PHP programming language
- Good knowledge of databases & full e-commerce integration, API’s, user experience and journey
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience with responsive and adaptive sites best pratices
- An understanding of browser compatibility issues
- The ability to convert PSD’s and other graphical assets to HTML/CSS with pixel perfecation
- Ability to use Photoshop and cut up design templates
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other tracking tools
- Experience leading and managing projects from initial brief to project completion
- Technical knowledge of on page SEO and SEO friendly web site structures
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of building plug ins
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding working knowledge of Adobe creative suite In Design, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge and experience in designing and building WordPress sites is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
What Our Team Say About Working At Absolute Digital Media
“The team at Absolute Digital Media are passionate about what they do, which makes it a highly enjoyable environment to work in.”
– Sami Taylor, Account Manager
“Working in an agency, there are no two days that are the same. It’s great to be able to work on such a variety of development projects.”
– Shofiur Rahman, Lead Web Developer
A Message From Our CEO
“Working at Absolute Digital Media is unlike any other agency whereby we offer an easy finish on a Friday and regular staff parties and nights out. We also provide a staff pension scheme and additional holiday days depending on length of service.
There are also numerous opportunities available across the agency regardless of the department you work in, allowing you to develop your skills and knowledge and really get to know your colleagues. Every day is different, providing you with the chance to get stuck in with some of the latest campaigns.”
Starting as an SEO marketing agency, Absolute Digital Media is now a full-service digital marketing agency offering SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Development, Design, CRO, Analytics and UX to businesses across the globe to enable them to achieve their marketing goals and objectives.
Over the past 12 years, we have received a number of award nominations and wins including for the European Search Awards, UK Agency Awards and The Drum Awards. We’re also honoured to have been named Digital Agency Of The Year in the UK Southern Business Awards.
We’re passionate about helping our employees further develop their skills and knowledge, which is why we hold regular in-house training sessions. The team also get the chance to attend various events such as Brighton SEO and Social Media Week.
We’re also keen to get involved in any charity events that we can including the likes of Red Nose Day, the Race4Business and Tough Mudder, which the team will be competing in later this year in April. In addition to these events, we host regular cake sales in the office to raise money for charities close to us including our client the National Autistic Society. Plus at the end of each month, the team get to enjoy ‘Happy Hour’ whereby the team congregates in the local pub to have a few drinks and play a friendly game of pool.
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with high-quality integrated campaigns, specialist advice and transparent results. We believe that we are more than just an agency for our clients, we’re their partner.
For more information about the career opportunities available here at Absolute Digital Media or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].