We’ve Been Nominated For 11 Industry Awards!
Last week was a hugely exciting week for us at Absolute Digital Media. We received the news that we had been nominated for not 1 or 2, but 11 awards across the 2021 European Search Awards and Company Culture Awards!
During what has been a difficult 12 months for many, we are thrilled to have been recognised for our efforts, allowing us to become a leading example for many. As we continue to strive to become the best independent agency in the UK, we are confident that our success will only continue to expand as we head into the new financial year as finalists across multiple awarding bodies.
Becoming A Leader In Europe
It’s not every day that you’re nominated for 8 awards for one of the industries most looked up to awarding bodies, so you will definitely find us shouting from the rooftops about this one!
We’re so excited to announce that we have been nominated for 8 European Search Awards including the following categories:
- Best Large SEO Agency
- Best Large PPC Agency
- Best Large Integrated Agency
- Best Use of Search Finance (SEO) – with Quid Market
- Best Use of Search Finance (SEO) – with Fast Loan UK
- Best Use of Search Finance (PPC) – with Quid Market
- Best Use of Search B2C (SEO) – with Fast Loan UK
- Best Low Budget Campaign (SEO) – with Total Fishing Tackle
As leaders within the financial SEO industry, we’re chuffed to have been recognised for all our hard work in supporting clients Quid Market and Fast Loan UK from both an organic and paid perspective as part of our integrated campaigns. We’re also thrilled to have been recognised as the Best Large SEO, PPC and Integrated agency as we continue to strive for the very best for not only our clients, but our teams too.
Striving For The Best Agency Culture
This is hugely exciting for the agency, as we continue to strive to provide our staff with the ideal working culture in our new remote working environment. Since the start of last year, we’ve introduced several new fun and exciting and work-based incentives with the aim of providing a better WLB and support for our teams.
Founder and CEO, Ben Austin, has written an entire piece on some of these incentives, of which have been rounded up below:
- Created our own team handbooks
- Restructured out teams in accordance to the changing times
- Become a fully independent, fully remote agency
- Introduced transparent, company-wide team meetings
- Increased our social interaction through events such as cocktail making
- Remained strong on culture and updated our values to reflect our growing agency
- Started to work alongside external consultants to expand our knowledge
- Celebrated personal achievements more than ever before
- Sent our care packages to our staff on a regular basis to provide support
- Ensured all new hires feel included with their own branded merch
- Heavily invested into our staff training
- Sponsored industry-leading events including Brighton SEO and the WTS newsletter
- Given our staff more freedom through choosing their own working hours
- Implemented up to 3 mental health days per individual a year
Following all these changes, we’re proud to have been nominated for three awards in this year’s Company Culture Awards, showcasing our commitment to providing our staff with a fun and calm agency environment. Our nominations include:
- Best Agency to Work For
- Best Workplace Health & Wellbeing Initiative
- Remote Working Intuitive of the Year
We’re looking forward to celebrating virtually with the team alongside all of the other finalists next month.
Despite Covid-19, we at Absolute Digital Media have had a highly successful year and are so pleased that this work, time and effort has been recognised by both the European Search Awards and Company Culture Awards judges. For more information, get in touch with our team on 0800 088 6000, today.