A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented front-end developer with a real passion for creativity within a multi award winning digital marketing agency.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is immersed in digital, who understands the power of a technically great website and how to get it to the highest standard regardless of the platform. The ideal candidate would want to succeed so we’ll give you what you need to perform at your best, because we believe true growth starts from within our agency team.
About the Role:
As the front-end developer, you will provide support to our development team and other marketing departments across all areas of technical SEO, landing page building, and custom coding web pages and functionalities. You will be working with a broad range of CMS platforms across a range of projects and will help departments to achieve their campaign successes with quick turnaround times and well-communicated output.
Our new Digital PR Senior Executive will take responsibility and ownership for certain aspects of client activity, ultimately to lessen the workload of the Team Lead. The Digital PR Senior Executive will act as a point of contact of a select number of client accounts and be accountable for their ongoing Digital PR performance.
What we’ll need from you:
- You’ll enjoy maintaining and modifying our client websites.
- You’ll be supporting the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- You’ll need to collaborate with the UX Design Lead and support with implementation.
- The ability to Resolve Core Web Vital issues.
- The ability to structure Data implementation according to Google guidelines.
- Building email templates with visual builder or using HTML / CSS
- Build landing page with visual builder or using WordPress native script.
- The ability to resolve technical SEO issues for websites.
- Support our SEO, PPC, Content and PR team for content upload and formatting for different CMS platform.
- Support SEO and PPC department with Ecommerce tracking setup/troubleshooting.
- The ability to liaise directly with clients where required, and to professionally handle client feedback.
- The ability to provide accurate estimates for tasks and timescales.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain adaptable to changing priorities based on client and internal demand.
- Knowledge of structured data, site speed optimisation, core web vitals and how these intertwine with SEO best practice.
Key skills you’ll need:
You’ll enjoy maintaining and modifying our client websites.You’ll be supporting the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- Knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and other tracking tools
- Understanding of browser-based development tools (Lighthouse, Tag Assistant, Chrome dev tool etc).
- Willingness to learn about other areas in the marketing mix and how digital fits together.
- A good understanding of UX and conversion best practice
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD & Photoshop desirable.
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential
- Advanced technical knowledge such as usage of log files for SEO analysis and familiarity in working with popular JS frameworks such as AngularJS, React and Vue.j
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.