A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Sales Executive with a real passion for sales within a multi-award-winning digital marketing agency.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who has a minimum of 3 years outbound sales experience and understands the power of outbound sales activities. The ideal candidate would want to succeed in generating interest leading to new business within the agency. You will receive a training plan but should be highly self-motivated to take ownership of your own outbound sales activity. You’ll work closely with a sales director on ensuring that the targeting and opportunities are matched in line with the company’s capabilities. We will provide what you need to perform at your best, because we believe true growth starts from within our agency team.
About the Role:
If you would like to be a part of the wider success of a leading marketing agency in the UK and US then this could be the perfect role for you.
As Sales Executive, you will provide support to our wider sales team through providing a multi-level outreach approach that consists of outbound calling, email marketing and social media messaging to drive interest across our search, paid media, digital PR and link building services, effectively supporting them throughout the sales process to close.
With an array of amazing credentials at your fingertips provided by our internal marketing team, you will also have the opportunity to be a part of the agency’s wider success through supporting the development of further marketing materials suited to your role within the agency as well as activities being undertaken by the wider sales team.
You will also have the chance to attend industry leading events and conferences across the UK and rest of the world such as Brighton SEO and Search Love to support the growth of Absolute Digital Media’s brand and industry and non-industry related connections as we strive to make our name known beyond the digital marketing services we provide.
What we’ll need from you:
- You will have the ability to maintain a high level of confidence both in-person and over the phone to support a combination of outbound sales activities.
- Sales are never guaranteed, so as our Sales Executive, we expect you to maintain an open mind and put the required work in to succeed.
- You will maintain resilience and have the ability to authentically empathise with the prospects you connect with and be able to accurately detail how we can support different needs.
- You will have the ability to build a close rapport with prospects (old and new) to effectively sell the services we provide in addition to the team’s wider capabilities.
- You will be willing to take ownership of activities and opportunities from the beginning and be prepared to take on further responsibility as you progress in the business.
Key skills you’ll need:
- Using social media and search engines to find prospects to target and reach out to
- Using outbound calling, email and social media messaging to drive interest in our services and move prospects through the sales process to close
- Sourcing and managing your own pipeline of leads
- Reporting to our Sales Director and CEO
- Supporting the wider sales department and internal marketing team to align messaging
- Supporting the internal marketing team to craft content that supports the growth of the agencies outbound marketing strategy
- Supporting the internal marketing team develop further resources to support with sales (awards, sales literature i.e. credentials handbooks, case studies, proposal templates etc.)
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.