A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real passion for SEO within a multi award winning digital marketing agency.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can develop innovative strategies and techniques to run highly successful online marketing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate would want to succeed so we’ll give you what you need to perform at your best because we believe true growth starts from within our agency team.
About the Role:
As the Senior SEO Manager you will have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up to date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors.
You’ll be responsible for developing, refining and implementing the growth strategy for SEO as well as crafting bespoke campaigns for our clients. We will expect the Senior SEO Manager to share best practice regularly, spot opportunities for clients to grow their online visibility and conversions and action this appropriately, maintain regular close communication with your clients and take responsibility for the success of campaign strategies. The Senior SEO Manger should be proficient in all areas of technical SEO both theoretically and practically, and able to use an arsenal of industry-leading tools to enhance campaign performance.
What we’ll need from you:
- Build relationships with key client stakeholders. Maintain regular contact with clients, both on Slack and on regular calls, ensuring they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise professionally and openly
- Be able to effectively audit a website, conduct keyword research/mapping, conduct analytics audits, set up tracking using UA/GA4/GTM, form strategies around content, offsite and technical SEO
- Be able to efficiently work with a range of CMS platforms including WordPress, Magento (1 & 2), Shopify, Django, Joomla, Wix, and custom platforms. FTP knowledge is desirable
- Have experience using tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Lighthouse and more
- Monitor and understand clients’ markets and their environments – you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
- Identify opportunities and implement relevant changes on and off site to improve performance in organic search results
- Take ownership of client SEO performance and proving ROI
- Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best stages of the funnel to meet your client objectives
- Review and QA content, technical and outreach deliverables to ensure they are of the highest standard before going to the client
- Be constantly up to date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes
- Be responsible for the day-to-day efficiency of your work with the ability to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
- Oversee prioritisation of tasks both individually and across departments
- Work closely with other departments such as content and outreach and effectively brief teams to ensure monthly deliverables are achieved and in line with client expectations and objectives
- Work with clients to develop campaign goals in line with their business needs and take ownership for delivering these.
- Work in collaboration with PPC and digital PR teams on integrated campaigns to ensure streamlined communication and strategy efforts
- Key skills you’ll need:
- Skilled agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in account managing UK and International brands
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, link building and content marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
- Results driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done.
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.