Dengie Horse Feeds are the leading manufacturer of fibre-based horse feeds in the UK.
Dengie Horse Feeds had previously relied on PR and offline marketing in order to increase their brand exposure. With this in mind, the main aim of their SEO campaign was to attract a higher number of new users to the site, organically. As such, we proceeded to update all of the content for the main pages and home page in order to drive greater relevancy of the brand in search.
- Update the content for main pages and home page in order to drive relevancy.
- Conducted a content gap analysis against key competitors to determine new opportunities to capture that they were missing out on.
- Full site content audit and zombie content analysis.
- Restructured the feed finder pages.
- Provided assistance in creating new user-friendly starch calculator to improve engagement
Absolute Digital Media have been looking after the digital marketing of our website for over six months and we are pleased to see an increase in organic traffic and new visitors to our website compared to year-on-year. The team are friendly, professional and very knowledgeable in all aspects of digital marketing.
Do you want to build an award-winning SEO campaign?
Other Relevant Case Studies
Join The Leading Digital Marketing Agency
Fill out the form to take the first step to digital success! Our digital marketing agency consultants are always on hand to hear from new businesses and answer any questions you may have. Select the services you're interested in and add any additional information about your digital marketing goals below, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.