£40k – £50k per annum DOE
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual with a real drive to help Absolute Digital Media become one of the leading PPC providers in the UK.
As a Senior PPC Manager, you’ll be implementing, managing and analysing PPC campaigns; be asked to deliver training and share your expertise through training sessions, blogs and articles. From time to time you will be asked to attend industry events like Google Partner events and represent the company.
We’re a multi-award winning, highly reputable digital marketing agency. We are built on hard-work, creativity and laughter, and every member of the Absolute Digital Media team brings an added layer of dedication, expertise and fun to our agency.
We’re a tight knit team who work collaboratively across a range of digital marketing departments to deliver an integrated online marketing service to our clients.
View the complete job specification here.
You’ll be responsible for cost-effectively handling PPC marketing campaigns, auditing, setting up and optimising activity, liaising with clients, compiling progress and strategy documents on a regular basis.
This will include:
- Processing PPC audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Display Network
- Managing Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics projects for large corporate clients
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures
- Analysing analytics and feeding back advice (this is an important part of the role)
- Proactively keeping up to date with new developments in PPC and actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve PPC services.
You will work closely with the sales team by:
- Helping to form proposals
- Auditing potential clients’ accounts
- Helping with or attending pitches from time to time
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software.
Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI reporting for clients’ PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Custom Reports, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Analytically minded and strong in arithmetic
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals.
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.
- Company Pension Scheme.