How To Make TikTok Work For Your Business
It’s safe to say that TikTok has created quite a stir within the social media marketing world, first launching back in 2016. Since then, the platform has come on leaps and bounds, enabling people to share and edit videos as they desire. Over the last 4 years, the network has grown an impressive following, with users now in more than 150 countries across the globe. But how can you make it work for your business?
Are You Ready To Get Social?Speak With Us
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we’re well versed in the world of social media marketing, helping businesses get a bigger reach online and grow their organic followings. For more information, get in touch with a member of our expert team on 0800 088 6000, today.
Tables Of Contents
- About TikTok
- Paid Advertisements
- Think Fun
- Combine Influencer Marketing
- Share Your Content Across Multiple Platforms
Even though the TikTok trend predominantly leans towards the younger generation, businesses are still able to use it to their advantage. This is largely because a number of content creators and “influencers” have transitioned to the platform, opening new opportunities for brands to get in front of their target audience.
Now, brands more than ever are considering how the platform is shaping culture and other relevant conversations in a way that would increase their brand awareness.
Like almost all social media platforms, you have the option to set up paid advertisements on TikTok to support the promotion of your business. In other words, paid advertisements are the conventional of getting your brand “out there”. Just like Facebook, TikTok offers numerous opportunities to advertisers as to where they want to place their ads. Options include:
- In-Feed Native Content: These types of ads appear within in-feed videos, enabling businesses to tell a story whilst integrating engaging video content at the same time.
- Top View: The top view format really does give your business the “top view”, enabling you to appear in some of the apps best available placements. It’s great for engagement!
- Brand Takeovers: Brand takeovers are just as popular on TikTok as they are on Instagram, providing you with yet another platform to boost your brand.
- Hashtag Challenges: Hashtag challenges provide unique engagement whilst enabling your followers to get creative, often providing strong brand awareness and engagement.
- Branded Lenses: Lastly, branded lenses on TikTok are very similar to those on Snapchat, allowing you to create your very own photo “lense” that can be used by users across the world.
TikTok boasts a number of unique features compared to the likes of Twitter and Facebook, meaning that you have a greater opportunity to get creative with the content you post online. When it comes to building a following and generating greater awareness of your brand, you need to think “fun”. Even if your business is slightly stricter in the content that you share, with TikTok, there’s bound to be a way to make your content appeal to its audience.
Combine Influencer Marketing
With so many ad placements and ideas available on TikTok, why not combine two or more to create your very own unique advertising campaign? Hashtag challenges are often combined with influencer marketing campaigns to double if not triple the amount of engagement generated from a standard campaign. Not to mention that they are also a huge part of the TikTok community!
Share Your Content Across Multiple Platforms
One of the great things about TikTok is that your content doesn’t necessarily need to stay on the platform in order to be a success. More than ever, users are sharing TikTok’s that they enjoy on other social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter, easily enhancing your reach through word of mouth marketing. With this in mind, your TikTok account can support your other social media accounts, which is why it’s so important to make sure you have an up to date profile across the channels that you have chosen to opt in to.
TikTok can easily be viewed as a no-go platform for businesses but, more recently, we have seen greater business success on the platform, encouraging many more to sign up and attempt to become “TikTok famous”. How would you utilise TikTok for your businesses gain?
What Opportunities Are Waiting For You On Social?Get In Touch
For more information, get in touch with a member of our expert team on 0800 088 6000, today.